iColor® 540 White Toner Printer
iColor® 540 White Toner Printer
||Up to 8 Ppm On Transfer Media; Up to 26 Ppm On Standard Media
||Intel 1.46 Ghz
||Up to 75,000 Pg/mo.
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
1200 x 1200 dpi
10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0
standard 100-sheet; Handles Transfer Media, Card and Mailing Label Stock
(wxdxh): 15.8" X 18.9" X 15.9" (40 Cm X 48 Cm X 40.4 Cm)
Use the iColor® 540 for five different uses:
- Heat transfer printing with white overprint
- Right side reading applications with white underprint
- Regular CMYK prints without white
- Optional fluorescent printing
- Optional dye sublimation transfer printing
What’s so unique about the iColor® 540 digital color + white transfer media printer?
- The ability to print white as an underprint AND an overprint in the same machine, in one pass, using the iColor® ProRIP software.
- The white opacity of UniNet’s unique blend of toner is double that of any other brand, giving you the brightest whites and solid background to bring out the vibrancy of your colors.
- The true black cartridge is included with the printer, allowing you to switch to CMYK mode to print items such as brochures and menus when white is not needed. Optional dye sublimation, fluorescent, security and clear toner cartridge kits.
- Lowest cost and most flexible machine available.
- No maintenance associated with ink based machine is necessary, the iColor® 540 is a toner based system.
- Large array of media available for virtually any project.
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
Go Beyond 4-Color Printing
The iColor® 540 features UniNet’s exclusive white toner formulation, giving you the brightest and most opaque white printing technology on the market today. Produce consistent, vibrant and crisp images for a wide variety of printing applications, all in a single pass!
Gain a Competitive Edge With the iColor®
540 Benefits and Advantages!
- Exceptional 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Exclusive iColor® SmartCut software allows for the printing of oversized images in tabloid sizes and greater!
- Faster processing with an Intel™ processor 1.46Ghz
- iColor® ProRIP Software for automated production level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes.
- Handles complex graphics with 2GB RAM memory
- 2.7” LED screen with push button navigation
- USB and SD card front ports Simple, All-in-one toner cartridge & drum printing system W/C/M/Y + BK
- Optional iColor Dye Sublimation, FluoToner, Absolute Clear and UniNet Security Toner Kits available
- Wireless printing capability using optional Wireless LAN
- Store and handle complex graphics with optional 320GB hard drive
- Print banners up to 49.6”
- Built-in duplexing capability
Operating Systems-Standalone and network – Windows® 7/7 x64, Vista®/Vista x64, XP Home/ XP, Windows 10,Professional/XP x64, Mac® support OS X 10.4 and higher (Printer only, RIP Software is for Windows PC’s only)
Paper Sizes (Min./Max.)-Multi-Purpose Tray handles up to 100 sheets– 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; Paper Cassette – 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
Paper Weight-Multi-Purpose Tray – 16 lb. bond to 59 lb. index (60 to 220 gsm); Paper Cassette – 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)
Looking for "iColor® 540 White Toner Printer" ?