This professional version is designed for higher volume printing with an all new interface. Design files can be printed directly from your favorite graphics program, as well as imported directly into iColor® ProRIP.
The iColor® ProRIP software allows the user to control the spot white channel feature. Three cartridge configurations are available: Spot color overprinting, where white is needed as a top color for textiles; Spot color underprinting for printing on dark or transparent media where white is needed as a background color and standard CMYK printing where a spot color is not needed. No need to create additional graphics with different color configurations – the software does it all – and in one pass! Enhance the brilliance of any graphic with white behind color!
ProRIP Software comes standard with the iColor®
550 and is now available for use with the iColor®
500 and 600!
- Designed for a “production” atmosphere, allowing multiple page continuous printing without the need to press the “online” button as seen with the iColor® TransferRIP software.
- All Print modes are set up for the user, meaning you no longer have to remember to set functions like mirror print, choke, white density, media type and media tray. Simply choose the media being used, and the rest is set for you!
- Accurate colors, thanks to custom ICC profiles for each print mode and media selection.
- Built in editing tools such as Gimp and Fluidmask included free. These integrated programs let users make edits quickly, without the need for expensive editing software.
- The iColor® ProRIP comes with a perpetual license for available upgrades, which means unlimited updates for life of the product version.
Advanced features to keep you a step ahead:
- Advanced color manipulation and removal
- White opacity control to save money
- Professional layout tools to design custom sized graphics
- Color Blending
- Direct printing from your favorite graphics program
- And much more!